- Berzonsky, M.D. (1990). Self-construction over life-span; A process perspective on identity formation. In G.J. Neimeyer & R.A. Neimeyer. Advances in personal construct psychology, I, 155-186. Greenwich, CT:JAI.
- Berzonsky, M.D. (1994). Self- identity : The relationship between procecess and content , Journal of Research in Personality , 28,459-460.
- Bowen,M.(l 978)."family therapy in clinical practice".New York:Aronson .
- Papko,O.(2004). Differntiation and test anxiety in Adoirscents, tiniversity of Haifa . Journal of Adolescents, 27,645-662.
- Papro,D.V.(1990).Bowen family system theory..Boston :Allyn & Bacon
- Schwartz, S. J, Mullis, R. L, Waterman, A & Dunham, R. M,(2000). Ego identity status, identity style, and personal expressiveness: An empirical investigation of three convergent constructs, Journal of Adolescent Research, 15(4), 504-521.
- Skowron,E,A.(2004) . Diffrentation of self , personal Adjustment problem solving,and Ethnic croup Belonging Among persons of color . journal of counseling &Development .Fall 2004.volume 82.
-BARBER, B.K (2002).Interusive parenting: How psychological control affects children and adolescents.Washngton, DC:American Psychological Association.
-Berzonsky, M.D. (1989). Identity style: conceptualization and measurement. Journal of Adolescent Research, (4), 268-282.
-Friedman , E.(1991).Bowen theory and therapy . In A.S. Gurman & D.P. Kniskern(Eds.), Handbook of family therapy (Vol.II).New York : Brunner/Mazel .
Goldenberg, Irene and Goldenberg, Herbert (2003). "Family Therapy", translated by Hussein Shahin Baravati, Hamid Reza; Naqshbandi, Siamak and Arjomand, Elham. Tehran, Ravan Press.
-Jenkins, S.M.; Baboltz, W.C ; Schwartz, J.P. & Johnson, P. (2005). Differentiation of self and psychological development. Contemporary Family Therapy, 27(2), 251-262.
-Johnson, p. & Buboltz, W.C. (2000). Differentiation of self and psychological reactance. Contemporary Family Therapy, 22, 91-102.
-Kerr,M.E.&Bowen,M.(l 988).Differentiation of self and Attachment in Adult hood: Relational correla lates of effort full control.
-Luyckx, K.; Soenens, B.; Berzonsky, M.D.(2007). Parental psychological control and dimensions of identity formation in emerging adulthood. Journal of family psychology,21(3), 546-550.
Maarefvand, Masume. (2002). "Evaluating personal, familial and social relationships effects on returning drug addiction of improved addicts" MS Thesis of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences.
Minuchin, S. (2004). Families and family therapy. Translated by B. Sanaei Zaker. Tehran: Amir Kabir Publications.
Pour Alifard, Fateme. (2004). Studying the relationship between identity styles and identity dimensions in third grade students and students of Shiraz city, MS Thesis, Shiraz, Shiraz University.
Sehhat, Narges. (2007). “Studying the effects of Bowen self-differentiation training in reducing marital conflicts of Couples living in Qom city." MS Thesis of Advisory major in Allame Tabatabai University.
-Skowron, E.A. &Friedlander, M.L. (1998). The differentiation of self inventory: Development and initial validation. Journal of Counseling psychology, 45,235-246.
Younesi, Fateme. (2006). “Standardization of self-differentiation test (DSI-R) in Iran," Ms Thesis of Allame Tabatabai University.